Medical technology continues to advance, and RDN Manufacturing Co., Inc. is helping to fuel this advancement with our post-extrusion equipment. Developed with medical clean room environments in mind, our small-footprint machines offer high levels of precision, repeatability, and control.
Our current post-extrusion equipment for medical applications includes our superior, patented precision vacuum sizers: with the ability to hold tight tolerances at high extrusion rates and our highly advanced controls, these machines enable non-contact sizing of small tubing and hollow shapes. We also carry post-extrusion take-away conveyors, ideal for small tubing applications, with variable speed DC motor and SCR for belt speed control, and a wide range of cooling tanks, pullers and cutters, and more. To learn more about each category of post-extrusion medical equipment, please select from below or contact RDN today.
- Precision Vacuum Sizers
- Water Baths and Spray Tanks
- Regular-Duty Belt Pullers
- 1/4” – 1” Combination Pullers / Cutters with Taper Tubing System – Version 7.0
- 1/4″-1″ Combination Pullers/Cutters
- 2″ – 6″ Combination Pullers/Cutters
- Take-Away Conveyor w/ Optional Air-Eject
- Turnkey Extrusion Equipment